CPGCSA Scholarship Guidelines:
Applicants must fall into one of the following categories:
- 1) Students majoring in Golf Course Management at an accredited institution and are employed at least part time by a CPGCSA member.
- 2) Students majoring in Golf Course Management at an accredited institution and are currently a member of CPGCSA in good standing.
- 3) Students attending an accredited institution and are the child of a CPGCSA member in good standing.
Guidelines for Applicants:
- 1) Applicants must have completed at least one year at an accredited institution.
- 2) Applicants must submit a typed essay of no more than 500 words outlining his or her career goals and why they feel they are deserving of the CPGCSA Scholarship.
- 3) Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation. (One from an instructor and one from a CPGCSA member)
- 4) Applicants are eligible to receive this award one time.
- 5) The scholarship will be paid directly to the college or university.
- 1) July 31 - Deadline for submission of applications.
- 2) August - Board will review applicant's information, approve, and notify recipient.
- 3) Annual Scholarship Tournament ceremonial presentation of the award.